From school supplies to cartoon characters, teachers have some pretty awesome obsessions—and nosotros admit we can't assist just share them with our students. We asked WeAreTeachers readers to share their teacher collections, and here are some of our favorites. If you accept a collection to share, upload information technology to Instagram and tag u.s.a.! We'd love to add it to this list.

ane. This A+ assortment is the apple of her eye.

From frames to magnets to knick-knacks, Marty Carlson's students always bring an apple tree for their instructor. She displays her large decorative Apple tree-themed collection on shelves, in cabinets and fifty-fifty on her fridge at dwelling."

Apple Collection

two. Similar the flick, these notebooks are a existent tear jerker.

"I ask every student to write one positive thing about each classmate in small notebooks. At the end of the twelvemonth, nosotros sit in a circle and read them in silence. Students always cry at the kind notes. I've been collecting the letters students write to me for 11 years at present." – Krystal S.

Notebooks Collection

3. Her students hopped at the chance to start this decorative collection.

"I have many Puerto Rican students. They started and maintain this cute collection of small frogs (chosen "coqui frogs" in Puerto Rico) for me." – Tammy J.

Frog Collection

four. This fashion-cool classroom collection is anything but despicable.

"I have Minions all over my classroom! I think they're adorable and the kids retrieve it's smashing that I like something they practise." – Kim Z.

Minion Collection

5. No need to read between the lines–she really loves books.

"I collect posters from The National Book Festival. This picture shows a few of the ones I have hanging in my room. Most are gifts from students and friends. One is fifty-fifty signed past the artist!" – Kartrina H.

Poster collection

6. A Crayola collection that'southward a work of art.

If information technology says Crayola, there'southward a good chance Megan T. has information technology on display. Branded backpacks, crayon banks and fifty-fifty a quilt—her drove makes y'all call back to yourself, what a colorful earth.

Crayons Collection

7. She's got the whole world in her hands.

"I'm a reading teacher only love to travel, and then I wanted a travel-themed classroom. I have most 20 globes; some take been gifts and some I have picked up at thrift stores. My favorite globe is 1 that I got in Austin. It'due south in Castilian and is from a school that closed due to budget cuts." – Deb J.

Globe Collection

8. Yes those are what you think they are.

"It's been that kind of year already." – Barbara H.

Cork Collection

nine. A pencil collection made with the write stuff.

"Over my 32 years of teaching, I've had students bring me pencils from Thailand, Frg and Hawaii. My collection, started past my dad the year I started education, is well over 750. My dad even made a bus and semi-truck with trailer to agree some of them." – Cathy Pilo

Pencils Collection

10. She likes to live on the wild side.

"I collect pets! I teach biological science and past the end of my start twelvemonth educational activity, my room was home to v fish, ii turtles, ii snakes, 3 African clawed frogs and a tank total of tadpoles!" – AnnMarie V.

Pets Collection

xi. "Hey, I knew that kid when…"

Monica J.collects photos and screen snapshots of her quondam students doing amazing things, such as rookie sensation Rhys Hoskins of the Philadelphia Phillies.

Student Collections

12. The route to learning gets his motor running.

From Nevada to New York, Jon Cohen's drove of kid- and education-themed license plates is impressive.

Plates Collection

13. Every teacher'due south crazy about a sharp-dressed mark collection.

"I love my Sharpies." – Sara S. (And we're all only jealous.)

Sharpies Collection

14. Information technology'southward all geek to her.

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Guardians of the Galaxy. If it sets off a nerd warning, Cindy H. doesn't mind to admit she needs it now.

Nerd Collection

15. Aww, then many blimp friends to snuggle with at story time.

"I dear collecting reading buddies for my new first form library." – Jennifer C.

Stuffed Animals Collection

16. At present serving pipe hot cups o' laughs.

"I collect mugs with weird messages that only other teachers understand." – JJ Nathan

Teacher Sayings Collection

17. Students continue encouraging this instructor'southward collection.

"Here's my collection of solar powered bobble heads. Students continue bringing me more than!" – Flavia V.

Solar Collection

18. This collection will put a sweet smiling on your confront.

"I accept just a few Chiliad&Yard collectibles." – Nikki W.

M&M Collection

19. Students might not know well-nigh of these throwback lunchboxes, but we beloved them.

John C. has an epic collection of lunch boxes. These bring back so many memories!

Lunchbox collection